lördag 12 februari 2011

7
3
2
8
Today is one of the most beautiful days this winter, I have never seen the sun so strong before, amazing! I took a walk but stopped and shut my eyes against the sun, walked, stopped, walked stopped... On the way home I past the library and borrowed a bunch of audio books, one of my favorite pastimes! :)
And for the moment I sit at my desk and takes care of this and that. Yesterday I actually had my "last" lecture in school ever, and from this Monday I will start with my bachelor project, that will go on throughout the spring. Have not really decided what to do yet, but it feels really nice that I will be able to dispose my time as I want and work on my own projects.
Happy holidays!

5 kommentarer:

beth sa...

lovely photos- enjoy your free time!

Elena sa...

Ska bli riktigt roligt att se ditt projekt för våren, vad det än blir!

Hoppas att allt är bra med dig annars!
Kramar
/Elena

Fideli sa...

Thanks!

Å Elena, hur länge sen var det inte!! Vilken fin blog, så kul att se vad du gör! Hoppas du har det bra och att du trivs i skolan och Gävle, Kramar!

marie-louise sa...

Jag ser nog...

Linnea sa...

Vad spännande med ditt projekt, kul blogg också (och snygga skor)!